Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Thing Is...

I've been thinking about writing this post for a while now.  And I think it's about time that I did.

I hesitate to say that this blog is closing, because the truth is, I may find things I want to say here again in the future.  But the fact of the matter is, I don't get the same benefits from it that I once did.  I haven't thought of anything worthwhile to say in a good long while, and I find myself struggling to think of post material when I do think of posting.  So let me put it this way: this blog is on indefinite hiatus.

You can find me elsewhere on the web, if you so chose.  I do the Twitter thing @KrisTBethke.  Google + occasionally--Kris Bethke.  I have another blog over at WordPress that's mostly about my writing www.kristbethke.com.  And if you're on Ravelry you can find me there as krissibeth.

I cannot say enough how much I appreciate everyone who has followed along and commented.  Y'all have been there for me, and words cannot express how much that means to me.  You've been so wonderful.  And I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart.  

I hope to see you around at other places on the web.  May the world treat you right, and may you have joy and happiness in everything you do.  

8 comments:

  1. I understand what you're saying, and maybe we'll see you here again one day! I've found you on Ravelry and on Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'm late to see this because I don't get notifications and haven't been checking in as often.

    You're right to take a break or stop altogether here if it's no longer a pleasure for you to write. You'll still see my comments on kristbethke.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks Alder. I appreciate all of that, so much!

      Delete