Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

All About The Yarn

Today is all about the yarn.  I've committed myself.  I'm going to start with yarn shopping.  I know, I really shouldn't, but this gift card is starting to burn a hole in my pocket.  Besides, I do have Bunny's blanket to make.  And a baby blanket on order.  And since I'm going to knit the baby blanket, I found a super sweet pattern, I need to get started.  Lyse's afghan is still not finished, but it's close.  My goal is to finish that next weekend seeing as how because of Memorial Day, I get an extra day off.  

I've been working Sis's blanket at lunch time at work and the base of it is finally done.  So I need to just make the turtle parts and sew them on.  I need to get something new on the needles or hook to take to work with me.  I've been pretty remiss in the yarn department lately.  As I said the other day, I haven't felt much like doing anything at all.  And suddenly the itch has hit me and I'm dying to yarn.  So, shopping and then yarning while watching some murder mysteries.

Of course, now I just have to decide what I'm going to work on once I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment