Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Show My Love With Yarn

Lyse's afghan, which is an amalgam of granny squares, is nearly complete.  I will be happy to check that one off my list.  It's looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Bunny's lapghan is next in the pipeline.  Still haven't figured out the zebra stripes in...cream and dark tan.  That's what she wants, that's what she gets.  More playing is required before I settle on something in particular.

Toby has told me to surprise him with my yarn gift.  That is going to take some serious thought.  I have considered and discarded at least a dozen choices thus far.  I will be sure to update that as soon as I actually make a decision.

Sis's afghan is coming along nicely, but I'm on my last ball of that particular yarn.  So either I have to get her to agree to a lapghan or I have to go shopping.  *dramatic sigh*  Such a hardship, that.

I know what the BFF is getting for her birthday, but thankfully that's not until November.  I can't talk about it here as she does occasionally check in.  

My afghan is on a semi-permanent hiatus.     As is the sweater I long ago started for myself.  

It's simple.  I show my love with yarn but I already know I love myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment