Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Yarrrn!

I'm sort of known for my t-shirts and hoodies.  I have many (a lot a lot) and they have sayings on them that people, when reading them, don't actually understand.  And I don't explain.  They read them and they scratch their heads and I just confirm that the saying is correct.  Most of them are sci fi themed or quotes from TV shows I love.  If anyone actually knew what was going on on my shirt front, they'd know I was a hardcore geek.  But they don't.  So I remain hidden because I don't choose to explain.  There are only so many times I can say that Hoth is an ice planet or that juggling geese could in fact be a recreational pastime.  

But today's shirt?  Today's shirt has a ball of yarn shaped like a skull with knitting needles stuck out of it reminiscent of the Jolly Roger.  Across the top, the proclamation YARRRN!

When anyone asks, I just tell them I'm a yarn pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment