Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Squeeeeee!

I am so in a good place right now and after the morning I had, I'm happy to be here!

I made a boo boo at work.  Something that I have never done in more than five years working in this field.  I nearly had heart failure.  Fortunately, what could have been much badness turned out to be a not so big deal in the end and it all comes down to timing.  So thank the gods and godesses that fate was with me today!

And Toby?  Well, Toby gave me awesome feedback and wonderful insight.  I'm totally riding high on that.  I have decided that he shall be rewarded with yarn.  I don't care what he wants or whose project (probably mine) I have to bump to get it done, he shall have his hearts desire.  I am so very thankful for his insight!  So, hey, stayed tuned for a new project in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment