Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

We have Success!

Finally!  I have completed C-Lou's afghan.  It only took a week longer than the deadline I set for myself...or was it two?  Either way, it has been completed!  Btw, that's one of my kitties, Tobias, in the corner.  He's terribly curious and walked into the shot.

But I'm happy it is finished and I can move on to other projects in the pipeline.  I really like making stuff...I'm not sure if i mentioned that before :D

Of course, there are several things I need to work on and I just have to decide what I'm going to do next.  Really, Lyse's afghan should be next because she got a "gift certificate" for her birthday and I have to deliver that but there are so many things I want to do...I'm just going to have to work on several projects at once.  It's the only way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment