Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, April 2, 2012

All Things Considered...

...it was a pretty good day.

Started the new job today.  Had a terrible case of the nerves for about ten minutes.  It helps that I already know the system they use (because I used it at my old job) and I already know most of what goes on (because I did it in my old job).  I also know some of the people that I now work with.  So, it made for a pretty easy day.  And the time actually flew by like it never has before!  That was pretty nice.  

Gave C-Lou her blanket today.  She absolutely loved it.  That gave me the warm and fuzzies; they are still lingering.  I'm very pleased with the way it turned out and I am thrilled that she is happy with it.  When I was finishing it yesterday, it just felt done.  I always listen to my gut about these things.  I have a bit of a knack for that.  It wasn't quite as big as the pattern calls for, but it felt done.  So I finished it off.  And it turns out it was the perfect size.

I'm gonna go ahead and ride the high of today for the rest of the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment