Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Worries been troubling my mind

It seems the worries that have been plaguing me for the last couple of weeks were well founded.  Unfortunately, I can do nothing to help but send all the good thoughts and good vibes I can into the ether.  I believe in the power of positive thinking and I am doing as much of that as I can right now.  Hopefully, those who are struggling will feel the good mojo I'm sending and their burdens can be lightened.  I will do whatever I can for whomever I can.  But for the most part, it's my thoughts and prayers and wishes.  I'm in a good place myself so I have plenty of good to spare.  And I send it out to my friends who are having a rough time.  Things will get better.  I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment