Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Squidgies

There's something hinky going on.

I'm not sure yet what's up but it's left me with the psychosomatic stomach pains.  I get those when I get nervous.  I think that they should disappear as soon as I realize that the yuck comes from my head and not an actual physical ailment.  But they don't.  Instead I just to keep feeling yucky until whatever is making me nervous happens or I go home.  Whichever comes first.  Home is safe, there's not stomach pain inducing things here.  I'll find out tomorrow what exactly is going on.  At lunch time.  Until then, I'll be all sorts of nervous.

In the meantime, I will be hiding behind the words.  I've made some excellent progress in my works in progress in the last couple of days.  This has given me a profound sense of accomplishment.  So, I'm working on that.  

And the baby blanket is a third done.  The rest of my projects?  They are glaring at me from various bags and boxes, demanding to be worked on.  I'm ignoring them.  

I blame it on the squidgies.

No comments:

Post a Comment