Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, September 24, 2012

More Angst

I was actually able to write some this weekend on the supernatural world I've been building for years.  In accordance with the theme, this chapter was chock full of angst.  Max and Riley had a a major issue due to some fundamental differences that heretofore have been avoided between them.  I'm not sure if the boys can repair their relationship and the thought of them breaking up for good breaks my heart into tiny pieces.  I hadn't intended it to go quite this far when I first conceived of the plot line but it's the way it needs to go for the story.  I might never forgive myself if they break up and never reconcile.  Right now they aren't officially apart, but they aren't actually speaking to each other either.

And Sadie got her magic taken from her.  I had not intended that at all.  It just happened.  I was just as shocked as everyone else.  I have a vague idea as to where it's going but we'll see how it all ends up.

And there's personal angst too.  Because this baby blanket I need to make?  I think I've started and frogged about 12 different blankets.  I hate everything I've done.  Every idea I've had.  Every pattern I've tried.  I'm at a loss.  I'm desperate for the yarn muse to make an appearance.  She's been absent lately.  

I think the writing muse has locked her in a closet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment