Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, September 17, 2012

You'll Never Guess!

I actually finished baby blanket number 1!

*throws confetti*

I know, I bet you didn't think I did any actual yarning anymore!  But I do.  And I did.  And it's done.  Though I did fail in the "take a picture for posterity" department.  I mean, I have one on my phone (only because The BFF wanted to see and I snapped a quick pic before I got out of the car this morning) but I'm hopelessly dumb when it comes to things like taking pictures from my cellular device and making them appear like magic on the blog.  You'll just have to take my word for it that it's sweet and lovely.  And finished!

I, of course, still have a bunch of other projects in various states of completedness.  I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with me and my lack of ambition in that department lately.  Only that I sometimes get like this...the yarn and I have to take a break or else we would come to resent each other.  But it also unsettles me not to work on projects so before too long I always go back to my first love.  

And, also of course, I am writing like crazy.  Toby is up for reading the new stuff and I think secretly happy that the other story is on indefinite hiatus.  I really believed he liked it, but he saw the mammoth-sized plot holes too.  I'm not giving up on it completely but I will say that some stories were never meant to be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment