Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another One of Those Days

The fax machine and I were fighting all morning.  I don't know what I ever did to it, but it clearly has a vendetta against me.  Eventually, I got my fax to go through but I think the stupid machine was just humoring me.

I banged my knee repeatedly on my drawers.  I don't know why I suddenly had a problem remembering they were there or why I couldn't keep my knee out of their vicinity when I turned my chair around.  I'm sporting a lovely bruise.

I can't even count the number of times I stood up today to go do something that needed to be done...and promptly forgot exactly what that was.  

But then I got gifted with a big bag of yarn.  So, I guess the day didn't turn out too badly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment