Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Update

Really just a quick note to say how very proud of myself I am!  (sometimes, I'm the only one who reminds me that I can be awesome)

Yesterday, managed not only to finish the rest of the squares for Lyse's afghan but got them all put together.  It's not as big as I thought it was going to be and I don't love it like I thought I would..but she will and I guess that's all that matters.  Now for a few rounds of borders and then it will be fin!

I did not, however, get as much written as I originally thought because a big bunch of it was just wrong and I had to make it go away.  This made me frown.  But I have faith that I can fix it...eventually.  

Been working the new job for three months now and I had my "no longer on 90 days probation" eval.  Apparently, I'm doing "awesome"--her words, not mine--so I guess I'm not the only one that reminds me of that.  Good to know!  I'm happy that she thinks I'm doing well though because I'm trying very hard to do the job to the best of my abilities.

And so, to reward myself...relaxing tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment