Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's the little things...

...that get to me.  Being over by 10 random dollars when I'm trying to post my batch and I have to go through it three times before I find that I put a 3 where a 2 should have been.  My contact deciding it's had enough of staying put and sliding around my eyeball until I have no choice but to take it out in a place where I have no saline, contact case, or glasses and having to spend half the day half blind.  Plans falling through yet again because of unforeseen circumstances. It's really, really, really hot.  Running out of Goldfish when I've been looking forward to munching on them all day.

The little things.

I found the ten dollars, I'm now wearing my glasses, the plans have only been postponed for a week, I'm sitting in front of the a/c, and I have more Goldfish.  But I'm still all sorts of out of whack.  Because when I've had that kind of day, every other little thing that happens seems bigger and more mountain-y, when it's really just a wee tiny molehill. I guess it goes hand in hand with getting fixated on things because I just can't let it go. 

And then the BFF says something to make me smile and just that quick, everything is right again in the world.  

Little things be damned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment