Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Minor Setback

I woke up this morning with a migraine.  I don't get them often but when I do?  Oh, boy.  Pain.  Sometimes, the worst are the ones that I wake up with.  If I sleep with my head in a weird position, the pain is unbearable and I want to vomit. So, because today was a good day to call in sick to work, I didn't try to muscle through.  I stayed home and took pills and slept.  Of course that means, that I've only been to able to work a bit with the yarn.  I'm still working now, so that's good.  Baby blanket number 2 is coming along nicely.  That baby is due any day now, she may have been born today and I just don't know because I wasn't at work to hear, so I want to get it done as quickly as possible.

It doesn't look like this weekend will be the one for the move, so I'll have some extra days to get things done.  As I have to have blanket number 3 done by Saturday morning for Sis, I'll have free days.  And then I have to pick up the pace on blanket number 1 because that was an order from The Wise One for a friend of hers.  And once these smaller projects are done, I'll focus on the afghan's I need to finish: Lyse's, Bunny's, and Sis's.  Other than the move, those projects will have my full attention. 

It always helps me to have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment