Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thank Goodness For The Stash!

I found some lovely purple that almost works perfectly and decided to use that in the scarf!  It's near perfect, as even though it is also a worsted weight, it is slightly different than the other yarn.  Thankfully, it's only in four or six row stripes, so it's not that noticeable.  At the very beginning, it is because it's just ever so slightly thicker than the yarn for the rest of the scarf.  I've already decided that when I get to the other end, I'm going to have to decrease by two or three stitches so that it stays more even.

I started the scarf last night while watching The Avengers.  AWESOME MOVIE.  If you haven't seen it yet, do it immediately.  It's well worth it, even if you aren't a fan of super heroes or Joss Whedon.  I hapeen to be a devout Whedonite but I swear that didn't color my perception of the movie at all.  I promise.

And I very much do not want tomorrow to be Monday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment