Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Apathy

It's SSS all over again.  Because I can't find a pattern that I really like and everything that I think of on my own is something that I've done before and don't want to do again.  I need to make this baby blanket and I've started it I don't even know how many times.  But I just keep frogging it.  Worse than that, I have a bunch of other projects that need to get done and I just don't wanna do it.  

Later today, I need to put together a new bookshelf.  This is something that I really enjoy; building things.  I am, usually, gung ho about getting something like that done.  But I don't even want to do that.

I have a problem.

I'm usually all for working a problem and figuring out the solution.  But apathy seems to have me tight in its grip. Apathy is a relentless bastard and it does not give up easily.  I can't make myself do anything about it.

I know the only way to combat it is to make myself do something.  So, I will make the bookshelf and I will work with yarn.  Even though both things will most likely seem like a chore.

Apathy is a cruel mistress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment