Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Who Would Win in a Fight?

In my house, that's a common phrase.  It is a prelude.  It is often followed by an unlikely pairing of people which will then make you think, weigh pros and cons, before you give an answer.  Just so you are aware, if one of the people is Batman, he always wins.  ALWAYS.  Batman is always prepared for any foe he may face.  Batman wins.  

So...who would win in a fight: the yarn muse or the writing muse?

Because, let me tell you, they are having themselves a battle of epic proportions right now.  I don't know who is going to win.  I'm not even sure who to root for.  There's so much that needs to get done right now on both fronts.  Promises left unfulfilled.  Projects left half finished and chapter left undone.  I would be happy if either one of them won.

But I'm afraid that the only way this battle is going to end is with them knocking each other out cold and then nothing will get done.  Again.  

I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment