Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Grumpies

Sometimes I get a major case of the grumpies.  There's no other word to describe it as fully as that.  I get surly, cranky, all around snarky.  I don't want to see people or talk to people or do anything at all.  I just want to mope.  

I spent the evening eating pretzel m and m's and reading and playing Plague, INC.  Which is totally my new obsession.  It may be kind of macabre of me but there's nothing more satisfying than infecting the entire world with a disease and watching them all die.  

I also had a brief moment of thinking I'd make everyone stockings for Christmas.  I highly doubt I could get five done in time.  Maybe I'll plan that for next year?

I did work on Sis's scarf for a minute.  I love the way the yarn feels and how quickly it works up.  I do not love that you have to constantly untwist the yarn if you forget to turn in the opposite direction at the end of each row.  And honestly, when you get into a rhythm, it's so easy to just keep turning in the same direction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment