Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, November 26, 2012

There Are Some Things I Should Remember By Now

Like the fact that I should never, ever, taunt my muse.  Yet I did.  And now I've spent the entire day with my poor brain being assaulted and battered with idea after idea after idea.  Very random stuff too.  Like, I'm not even sure where it came from or what triggered it.  I just know that if I could type for twenty four hours a day, I would be able to to write three complete series in a weeks time.

Alas, that is not to be as my super power is not speed typing.  Instead, I have been taking notes and I will file it all away.  It may see the light of day.  It may not.  I told the BFF I was going to get a "voice"ectomy because they were driving me stark raving mad today...but we all know that if that was even possible, and I actually did it, I actually would go stark raving mad because the silence would drive me to it.  And, after I was committed, they probably wouldn't allow me to yarn because, let's face it, there are a lot of sharp and potentially dangerous accoutrements involved in the yarn arts.  And without the voices and the yarn...well, there'd be nothing left of me but a whimpering mass huddling in the corner.

Christ, my mind goes a lot of place.   

I hit the store after work.  I had a list.  I did not deviate.  I am proud.  Now the kitties can have clean boxes and I have more shampoo.  Yay!

Yesterday, we did one of those murder mystery dinner parties.  We skipped the fancy dinner and costumes.  Much more comfortable in sweats eating pizza.  But everybody had a character and we played it all out.  Tato was the murder.  I got it right.  Brub's character was German and he did the accented English and everything.  It was good times.  We're thinking of getting another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment