Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

OK...So

Started Toby's fingerless mitts and since he was here today, he could try them on for fit.  Now I know exactly how much longer I need to make them so that they'll fit his hands well.  I've got most of one done...SSS has already kicked in but I'm staunchly ignoring it.  Pushing through the pain, as it were.  The good news is that he likes them very much and he's very excited about. them

Speaking of Toby, he's reading for me right now.  And he says he's only able to read a little at a time but "so far, I'm really enjoying it."  This is good news for me.  I'm sure he'll have constructive notes when he gets to the end.  We'll see.

And speaking of writing...I've got all sorts of characters running through my head right now and they aren't making a lot of sense.  I've chosen to allow them free reign and mostly ignore them for now.  I'll just go ahead and let them percolate and see what comes up in the end.  Seriously, I can't make heads or tails of them right now.  I have absolutely no idea what the muse is thinking at the moment.  She's driving me crazy.

I can't believe November is just about done and Christmas is right around the corner.  Fortunately this year, as I've said, I'm  not driving myself nuts with tons of projects to get finished.  It's going to be a lean Christmas for us this year, but the best part is we will actually all be together all day for the first time in a while.  No one has to go to work (Sis and Tato have those kinds of jobs that are open all the time, no matter what).  I'm so excited about that.  It's gonna be awesome!

And I have some time off next week!  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment