Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sickness

I've been fighting a cold for about two weeks now.  Last week, it was bad for a couple of days; couldn't breath, ears all plugged, aches and pains, the works.  Now it's mostly just a stuffy, runny nose.  It's much, much better than it was and it clears up a little more each day but still, I'm looking forward to it being gone for good.

It's incredibly cold today. I forgot just how cold it can get and it isn't even the coldest yet!  I wish I had a remote car starter.  

When I left work tonight, it was with great joy because I have Monday and Tuesday off.  Four day weekend, here I come!   It'll be nice to do nothing at all.  I haven't done that in a while.  Not since February.  I'm gonna make Izzy's hat and I'm going to nap and I'm going to read.  I'm greatly looking forward to a few days off. 

And maybe remember to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment