Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Computer Update

Finally got the new computer at work.  Surprise!  I hate it!  Lol.  It's a better OS and it's faster, yes.  But I had to spend a stupid amount of time finagling it until it was how I wanted it.  I hate that game.  And then, if you remember, things had to actually be downgraded in order to make our programs run correctly.  So that means I have to do my web work on Internet Explorer.  Version 8.  Yes, I'm aware they are on like 12 now.  Only...I hate Internet Explorer.  It's a crap browser.  

I'm a Google girl. I like Chrome.  I'll even take Mozilla in a pinch.  But IE...just crap.  It makes me cranky.  I'll get used to it before too long, of course, but I'm unhappy.  

Am I glad not to be working with XP anymore?  Of course I am.  But still.  Yeah, I know I shouldn't complain.  But I can't seem to help myself :)

In other news, it's felt like Thursday all day yesterday.  And today feels like Friday.  But it's not.  And I hate it when that happens because it throws everything off and I'm out of whack.  I'm already messed up enough.  I don't need any help.

But the good thing is that there's an extra day before the trip, and I need that extra time to be mentally prepared.  

Happy not-Friday everyone!

2 comments: