Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Survival of the Fittest

I guess I'm pretty fit because I survived.

Roughly 36 hours after I walked out the door to my home, I walked back in.  I have never been happier to be home in my life.  It felt like I'd been gone a week.

The weekend was pretty much as bad as I expected it to be.  There were some serious moments of hurt.  There were moments when I couldn't understand what we were doing there in the first place.  

But despite the bad and the hurt, there were some really good moments too...fleeting though they were.  And those are the ones that I'm going to hold on to.  Those are the ones that I'm going to remember.  They didn't make it completely worth it, but they go a long way to remembering why I went.  And that's the important part.  

Thanks for all the good wishes and positive vibes y'all sent my way. I needed them, and they helped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment