Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hello July!

I'm honestly not sure at all where June went.  Seriously.  The year is half over.  How in the heck did that happen??

I've had a crazy couple of weeks, and I sort of still feel a bit...discombobulated.  But I'm working getting those things sorted out so that I can feel more settled.  I have plans to just relax and hang out on the Fourth and I am very much looking forward to that.  I need a little downtime and the BFF is going to help with that.

In other news, there's not much to reports.  I still love yarn and coffee and reading.  I'm still working on a bunch of different things.  I'm still writing.  I'm still me underneath all the crazy the world has thrown at me lately and that is a very good thing.

Oh but fun news!  The baby was born yesterday, and he sent me an email this morning thanking me very much for his blanket and to tell me he loves it very much.  :D  He's beautiful, and mama and baby are both doing well.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I know - July! Already!!

    Aww, that's a sweet idea, a thank-you email from the new baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty adorable. And I really enjoyed it :)

      Delete