Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

501

Long about 20 posts ago, when I saw that my 500th post was coming up, I had this idea that I'd do something big.  There were tentative plans.  But as the days passed, and I didn't blog as much, I sort of stopped paying attention.

This is my 501st post.

I totally missed it!  Blargh!  So instead of a big thing, well...how about this: if there are any lurkers out there, comment.  If I get enough comments, I'll pick a random winner to receive a prize.  I promise it'll be something anyone can use.

And hey, if you want to still just lurk, that's cool too.

Thanks for sticking with me this long, y'all.  Maybe we'll have 500 more

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Not a lurker, but Happy 501st Blogiversary! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I count as a lurker? I do comment occasionally. And I'm a day late. Sorry, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And we'll call you a semi-lurker. You're the one that comes out when you have something important to say :)

      Delete