Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting

I hate waiting.  I'm not good at it at all.  And I'm just waiting for Saturday, when I get to dress up and go to the Renaissance Festival with Sis.  I go to work and I come home.  I yarn and read and write.  

But I'm just waiting for Saturday and it sucks.  

In the meantime, the week is dragging by, and I can't believe it's only Wednesday.  It's that funny time thing again.  That thing time does by feeling like it's moving really slowly when you're looking forward to something.  I hate it.  And really, I swear, I suck at waiting.

But it'll get here, and I'll have a great time.  Take pictures and have plot bunnies and eat and revel and it'll be wonderful.  

I'm focusing on some other goals right now to try to take my mind off it.  We'l see if it works.  And I'll share the results.

But right now, I'm mostly just waiting.  

2 comments:

  1. And then Saturday'll be over in a flash!! Our time perception is the weirdest thing! :)

    ReplyDelete