Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Lovely Weekend

I had a really spectacular weekend. And even though it's now Monday and I have to go back to work, the high of the weekend is still following me. I'm a ridiculously happy girl.

Spent some time with the BFF just hanging out and doing what we do. I love that we can just be in each other's presence without saying a word. And we are both content just to be. After lunch and story time, I read and she did stuff on her computer and we spoke when we had something to say. It was awesome and a lovely way to spend the 4th.

I also had some great conversations with some good friends this weekend that made me laugh and feel good about myself. I think I did the same for them. It was good.

I got out of a family get together because I just couldn't handle socializing. I felt bad, but mostly not. And I needed not to be there.

In other news I got back the deliciously beautiful cover for Spell Break. You may notice that it's gone from its own page, as is Soul Bond. That's because in the near future they will be PDFs. I'll share the cover with you tomorrow.

It's rainy and dreary this morning, but even that can't get me down!

Hope y'all had a lovely weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. You deserved a great weekend after last weekend, glad it was all you'd hoped for and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't even think of that. You're right! Thanks!!

      Delete