Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

It's Saturday!

All day long, I keep thinking it's Sunday, because we had yesterday off, right?  Over and over, I keep thinking, "Ugh. Work."  But then I remember that it's Saturday and I still have Sunday to go and I get giddy.

Extremely giddy people.

In truth, it's ridiculous just how happy realizing I have an extra day of weekend makes me.
(It probably says something about how I feel about work, and I should probably do something about that, but at this moment I'm not in a position to, so I'll just let that go for the moment)

In other exciting news, I'm cleaning up Spell Break and Soul Bond, getting them covers, and then going to put them out there as PDFs.  I'll drop those links here, if I can, if anyone is interested when that time comes.  Y'all were my first audience, and gave me the best encouragement.  So just in case anyone is interested, they'll be there.  If not, well that's all right too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment