Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Weekend

Kinda sorta missed a deadline.  Even though it really wasn't a bit deal at all, I still feel like crap about it.  I had it in my head it was due a certain day, and wasn't paying attention to the date part and well...yeah, I feel like a jerk even though it was unintentional.  Need to get my ducks in better order.  I sort of have this rough and flexible schedule about when I do things...but maybe I need to firm that up a bit.

The good news is that ultimately my weekend was incredibly productive.  I'm still only just over halfway done with my hat, but I did put a few rounds on that.  Worked on a scarf a bit too, just because the yarn feels so fantastic.  Had lunch out with Sis, which is coming to be much more of a regular thing...we just call it sister time and that's really nice.

And I wrote.  I've got that WIP just about ready to go.  It's so close, I can taste it.  I'm just not quite there yet.  Just a wee bit more.  

But I feel very accomplished, and that is a great feeling, so I'm very happy about that.  Now just to keep the momentum going!  And to get things taken care of before deadlines!

1 comment: