Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, June 2, 2014

June in Bloom

June is a good month.  I like June. Something about reaching month six feel good to me.  

Of course, there's a part of me that can't believe that it's June already!

I'm not sure what it is that I like about June.  Probably the weather plays a huge role.  Around here, it's usually pretty damn warm, but not too humid yet--not like it gets in July and August--so being outside is nice and not suffocating.  

But with the warmer weather, I'm always less inclined to work on yarny type things.  Anything big and cumbersome--that rest on my lap--makes me much too hot.  And an uncomfortable yarner is an unhappy yarner.  And an unmotivated yarner.  Little projects are the key in the warmer months.

But it's summertime now, and sunshine makes me happy.  I might even plant some flowers to go with the mood. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about not believing it's already June!! :)

    ReplyDelete