Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Goal

Yesterday, on my day off, I woke up at pretty much the regular time.  Turned off my alarm and the dozed for a bit.  Woke up for real about a half an hour later, and then just kind of lazed in bed for a while.  That, right there, was glorious.

When I didn't have to make an effort to throw back the blankets, I got up and got coffee.  Then, with my coffee in hand, I sat at my computer. Two hours later, I'd had two cups of coffee and a cup of tea, and had written 2k words.  

I wish that was my every day.

It was wonderful to just stay in my jammies and still be productive.  

I wrote until about 11:30.  I had taken the day off so that I could go to Sis's doctor's appointment with her because she didn't want to go alone.  (There was a thing, she's fine, it was just a little nervous-making and she needed some support)  After the appointment, we went out to lunch.  Then I wrote a bit more, and took a wee nap (way shorter than usual).

Can I just say again I wish that was my every day?

Well, that's the dream anyway.  I don't know if I can make it an actual reality, but it's a goal.  I'd love not to have to cram the writing in on nights and weekends, around all the other stuff that I need to accomplish.  That would be awesome.  Make writing the daytime thing, yarn and errands around that.

Someday, eventually.  I'm working towards it.  

4 comments:

  1. Hope your wish comes true!

    I'm glad Sis is ok, it's nice you were able to go with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      And yeah, I was glad to be there for her too. If only to hold her hand.

      Delete