Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Big News!

Not really.

In fact, not at all.

Little news though.  My baby brother turned 27 yesterday.  That makes me feel old.  Older than when I think about my actual age.  I'm not sure why that is.

One of my coworkers just found out she's pregnant.  She's very excited.  I am mentally already planning a baby blanket, of course.

My coworker's baby was born on Monday.  Her name is Annabelle.  He'll be back to work next Thursday after spending some quality time home with new mom and baby. I will have baby blanket number 2 done in time for him to have it that day.

Baby blanket number one is half finished.  One of these weekends soon, I will just get 'er done.  Then I'll finish/start all the other projects I have in the pipeline.  I made a list recently of all the things yet to get done...made me want to vomit.  Then I looked at it again.  It's not as bad as I originally thought.  

I have no idea when I'll actually get to move.  I have to wait for the previous tenant to vacate the premises.  I have a sneaking suspicion it will never happen.  We'll see.

The BFF and I have started playing a new game.  I send her quotes from upcoming chapters of the book I'm writing.  She squees with glee.  I snicker evilly because it's a tease.  We call it "Quote of the Day."  I enjoy it.

 Lyse needs to work out some aggression in karate class so my honorary kids will be coming over for a bit tonight.  I always enjoy spending time with them.  It'll be fun.

That's all, folks!   

No comments:

Post a Comment