Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Ah-ha Moment!

It was one of those perfect moments.  All grumpy after having finished last night's post, I had put the lap top away, I was crawling into bed, when suddenly it hit me:

The cure to Jamie and Shane's problems!

I suddenly knew with perfect clarity exactly what needed to be done to fix our boys, for their story to be real and not completely neurotic.  My brain went into overdrive and I stared at the dark ceiling for a long time as scenes rearranged themselves in my head and morphed into a new and better version of our tale.

I almost called in sick to work so that I could stay home and work on it today.  Fortunately, my rational brain kicked in, told me that we were already short staffed and I needed to get my butt in gear.  But I've made notes and I've been ansty to get home all day so that I could work on it.

Sorry, yarn.  The boys are calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment