Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ch-ch-changes

It seems like August is a month for moving because The BFF is moving too.  And that's what I'm helping her with today.  As I have the bigger car, better for moving things with, I'm going to her current place of residence, packing her stuff into said car, and driving it to the new place of residence.  Then I will help her schlep all the stuff from previously mentioned car and into the previously mention new place.  I don't think she's going to make me help unpack her things, though I would, and for that I'm grateful because after all the moving of things I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for a nap.  Naps are good!

The BFF and I also sort of having this standing "internet date" thing we do.  Friday and/or Saturday nights, if we don't have anything else going on, we each do our own thing while Skyping.  We've done it for years (though it used to be AIM) and it's just our thing.  Tonight, I have a feeling there will not be date because she'll be unpacking.  She may, if she gets the webz set up, skype with me whilst unpacking.  But it's OK either way because I have much writing to do.

As previously mentioned, I'm re-writing the bulk of Jamie and Shane's story.  And the world that the BFF loves so much is in desperate need of a chapter.  My brain has been kind of all over the place and I need to reign that in.  So that's my goal after the moving and the nap.  And a shower because it is, as usual for summer here, very humid and that will make a gross. sticky, sweaty mess. 

And, of course, there is much yarning to be done.  But that's my plan for tomorrow.  I can probably get baby blanket number 2 done in a few more hours of work so that's my goal for that.  I need to get it off my plate so I can move something else up.  

So that's the plan for the weekend: moving, shower, nap, writing, baby gift, then Lyse's 'ghan.  I'll let you know how it goes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment