Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Invisible

You ever feel like you're invisible?  Like you don't matter to the world at large and they can't even see you?  Like everyone who matters to you seems forget you exist for a while?  And then it sort of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and you do sort of become invisible?

Sometimes, I feel like that.  

Or worse, someone you care about is hurting, and you have no idea how to make it better.  In actuality, you can't make it better because it doesn't work that way.  You try anyway but it doesn't help.  And it's like you're invisible to that person.  Like they can't see you at all.  Like they don't even remember you're there.

Sometimes, I feel like that, too.

But it's all right, actually.  I'll go on being invisible.  But I'll be here.  And when those people remember I am, when that person needs me, I'll become visible again.  And it'll all be good.  

2 comments: