Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Lazy

I can't even begin to tell you just how lazy I've been this week.  It has been utterly glorious!  I've read way more than I should...and wrote a bit...and hardly yarned.  But mostly, I just hung out and did absolutely nothing.  It's been wonderful.  It really has.

I don't even want to think about having to go back to work.

In other news, my nephew has arrived!  Yesterday, at about 5 P.M. and after an emergency C-section (because his arm was blocking his exit) he finally came into the world.  Mother and baby are doing excellently.  He's 7 lbs 6 oz and 20 and a half inches long.  He has a head of dark hair and is utterly adorable.  He actually looks a heck of a lot like Sis and Tato when they were born.  No doubt that kid is related to us.  Brub is over the moon and already in love with his son, which is how it should be.  

So that's all the news I have to report.  Everyone have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Being an aunt is the best ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *g* Thanks! I'm really excited about it. I have a few honorary nieces and nephews, but he's the first by blood and I can't wait to spoil him rotten!

      Delete
    2. And also things you knit for him will be so small for ages that they'll be quick and easy. Just when they're getting big and challenging he'll find a nice way to tell you that he'd rather you bought him stuff.

      Delete
    3. Heh! That's very, very true

      Delete
  2. Lazy is the way holidays should be. *nods*

    Congratulations on the new family member, tante Kris. :)

    ReplyDelete