Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Joss Whedon is My Master

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a devout Whedonite.  If it's got Joss's name on it, I'm on board.  Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Avengers...it doesn't matter what it is, I'm going to love it.  There is no doubt.

Dollhouse is no exception.  I watched it when it was on TV a few years ago...and loved every second of it.  Though I spent the entire time dreading the moment the network cancelled it (they have a reputation).  It did, in fact, get cancelled after only two seasons but at least they had enough warning that they were able to close things out.

At least this time, unlike Firefly, we got an ending.

I've recently pulled out my copy of Dollhouse and am watching the whole thing all over again.  It's so good.  I forgot just how good.  I forgot all the little things, those little bits of funny or information dropped in.

I'm enjoying it immensely while I knit in the evenings.

2 comments:

  1. I certainly agree with you about Buffy. That was a great series. Have you finished your Mother's mitts? And started the BFF's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally jumping ahead to tomorrow's post! lol

      Ah Buffy...my first Joss love and therefore has a special place in my heart. I could quote that show practically from start to finish. I foresee another Buffy marathon in my near future...

      Delete