Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More Randoms

--I don't understand spam (mail, not the fake meat).  I don't have a penis to enlarge.  I don't care that bored housewives want to cheat with me.  I certainly don't need supplemental insurance for my Medicare coverage (because I'm not old enough to have Medicare!) or a fake rolex.  Nor do I need a mortgage, a loan, or products to make my hair shinier or lower my blood pressure.  I'm glad they all end up in the spam folder and a quick click of the mouse makes them go away.

--Sometimes all I have for dinner is crackers and diet Pepsi.  It's all I need or want.

--The weather got to 80 yesterday.  Today, they are calling for snow.  This is, sadly, typical for this time of year around here.

--I finally did my taxes last night.  Way to get it in under the wire.  It's not that it was hard, I was just lazy.  

--Simon totally attacked me in the bathroom, got mad at me when he got a static shock from rubbing up again my pants, ran out of the bathroom two steps ahead of me, only to live up to his nickname Simon Underfoot.  He flopped over right where I was about to step and then got mad again when my foot came down on his.  Fortunately, I was prepared and though I couldn't stop the momentum, I was able to catch myself before actually stepping on him.  He gave an indignant yowl...and then went back to acting like he would just die if I didn't give him loves.  And how could I not?

--I hate waiting.  I especially hate waiting when I've got other things I could do in the meantime but don't want to do them because I'm waiting for the other thing.

--I bought the yarn for the baby blanket.  I'm currently waffling between two different patterns.  I'll have to decide on something soon...but not quite yet.

--I randomly freak myself out over the stupidest shit.

--I wish I was better at punctuation.

--I'm going to write a character that talks like I do in real life so I can stop censoring myself when I write dialogue and inner monologue.  I think people are going to think I'm just making shit up.  He may be unbelievable.  It's all true, I swear.

--I'm sure no one is surprised to hear that I want cookies.  

--I already feel like this week should be over...and it's only Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

    :D

    ReplyDelete