Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stuff and Things

I haven't posted in days because I didn't want to wallow in the hurt and the anger, and sadly, that was all I could think about.  I was hurt, and I was angry and upset and a whole gamut of emotions, and I just didn't want to spew that all over here.  But now I'm better, or getting there, and so I can talk about other things.

The weather was aboslutely glorious here yesterday and I drove home with the top down on the convertible and loved every second of it.  It's been rainy and overcast today, but it hasn't dampened my mood overly much.  I think it's actually Spring now, and that makes me happy.  That's not to say that we aren't going to get a few cold days and/or a sprinkling of snow, but still.  It's much better than the bitter cold of the winter.

Brub is going to graduate law school in a couple of weeks.  I'm thrilled for him and so excited.  He's even already got a job lined up.  That's my Brub, so smart!

I haven't yarned in weeks.  Been too focused on other things.  But now that I'm getting some of those settled, I'll be able to get back to that soon.  As usual, I have many a thing in the queue.  Not the least of which is a baby blanket.  I'm going to crochet it, just so I can get it done faster.  I'm still debating on patterns though.

And as this goes up, I'm finishing the first draft on a novella.

That's all the news from my quarter.  Hope you've all been doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Big Hugs Kris.

    Glad you're getting some better weather, the sun makes everyone smile, doesn't it? And good luck with the yarning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the hugs, and thanks for the luck! I really appreciate it! :D

      Delete