Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, February 24, 2014

10 Questions Answered

I used to watch Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton a lot.  I loved it.  But my favorite part was the end when Mr. Lipton would ask his guest 10 questions.  I decided to answer them here for you today.  **be forewarned, some of these answers are NSFW**

1. What is your favorite word? Awesome.  I think it's an awesome word.

2. What is your least favorite word?  Cunt.  I can not express my loathing for this word.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Yarn.  lol.  No, the real answer is a conversation with someone who just gets me...when that person values what I say and actually makes an effort to understand.

4. What turns you off? Small-minded, bigoted assholes who talk just to hear themselves.

5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.  Gotta be fuck.  And all it's fucking permutations.

6. What sound or noise do you love? It's an even toss up between the sound of a gentle rain and the sound of a baby laughing.  

7. What sound or noise do you hate? The drill at the dentist.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Farrier.  Seriously.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Dentist.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?  All the little things made a difference.  You done good, kid.  

Now it's your turn!  Feel free to leave your answers, to some or all of the questions, below!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm definitely with you on the dentist's drill! And with 2. But I don't like fuck either, sorry. It's interesting you'd like to be a farrier, you've never mentioned horses before, I don't think. Now, cowboys you've mentioned. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. I've loved horses since I was a child. But I don't ride or anything, except the occasional trail ride. Still want to be a farrier.

      number 2 = bad, bad word that should be stricken from the English language. It's horrid!

      Delete