Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Incoming

In T-minus 36 hours (ish) it'll be family-geddon.  

That's right.  Inundated with cousins, all up in my house.  I love them.  I do.  A lot.  But all the peace and quiet will be gone for days.  I won't get away with hiding away, yarning and reading and writing.  I'll actually be expected to, gasp!, interact.  For four whole days.

Sigh.

It'll be good.  Really.  It'll be nice to see them.  I do miss them.  But I'll just be going a little bit crazy while they're here.  I'm not used to the upheaval, you know?  And it makes things hard on me.  But I will handle it, I will cope, and it's only for a few days.  

Focus on the positives right?

2 comments: