Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's Mom's birthday!

Happy birthday Mommy!

We're all getting together tonight for dinner and cake and prezzies.  I'm excited.  I'm also a wee bit nervous about my gift.  But mostly excited.  Dinner will be late, but it'll still be good.  I love it when all of us are together.  We laugh so hard.

My mom is awesome.  Just a truly awesome human being.  And I could spend a great deal of time extolling her virtues.  But I have dinner to cook and cake to bake, so I won't.  Suffice it to say, she's just stellar.  And I'm very, very lucky to have her.  

She's also proof you can teach an old dog new tricks...and I couldn't be prouder!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    Have a good time tonight! She'll love her red mitts, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, just realised this was posted yesterday! Oops. So did she like her mitts? :)

      Delete
    2. She says thank you very much and thinks you're sweet for extending the birthday wishes!

      And yes, she did. Very much

      Delete