Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, February 14, 2014

More Winter

Yep, more snow.  Overnight we got about 10 inches.  It was a bitch and a half to get shoveled out this morning.  It seems like I've been awake forever, simply because the first hour of my day was spent moving snow.  Blargh!  We have about another solid month of this before it starts to really taper off.  And even then, we might get a freak snowstorm or two.  But at least the worst of it will be over.

I really try not to complain about the snow too much.  It's not like I can do anything about it.  But yeah, I'm tired of it.  Ready for it to be past.

But it's Friday.  And the snow is supposed to stop.  And even though that means there is still clearing to be done, at least it won't accumulate much more.  And once I'm done with work for the day, I can go home, relax, and snuggle in for a winter weekend.

I have some goals in mind to accomplish, but I'm reluctant to say too much because I fear that will make it too much like the dreaded plans word and we all know how well I do when there are those.  So instead, I'm going to attempt to accomplish some goals.  And share them with you if I do.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  And if you're spending today with someone special, enjoy the heck out of it.  If you're not?  Well, enjoy it anyway and treat yourself to something nice!

2 comments:

  1. "snuggle in for a winter weekend" - that sounds great. I picture you wrapped in a blanket, reading a good book and drinking a nice cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete