Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Crazy Cats

I tried to be a good cat mom and break my furbabies of their bad habits.  Except sometimes, they are just too cute and it's hard and then I just give in.  Like Simon.  And his need to drink running water.  He gets in the sink all the time.

And then he just looks so adorable that I give in.  Because he's thirsty, dammit, and how can I not.


Weirdly, he doesn't mind getting wet.  In fact, he often stick his head right under the faucet and lets the water run on his head for a minute or two.  But he's cute, and thirsty, and I've given in so many times now, there's no help for it.  He drinks in the sink.  

2 comments: