Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Birthday Post

It's the fabulous Tato's birthday today!  Huzzah!

He's my brother, and I love him a lot.  Out of all my siblings, he and I are the most alike.  Yes, it's true, he annoys the piss out of me sometimes...but he's the younger brother and I'm pretty sure that's in his job description. 

We're getting together late tonight when he gets out of work for cake and prezzies.  And then tomorrow, as he doesn't have to work, we're all going out for dinner at one of his favorite restaurants.  

It's all about Tato day!  Yay!

Happy Birthday, brother mine. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Tato! Have a good time tonight and tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He says thank you very much! And also expect to have a "glorious" time. lol. He's fun.

      Delete