Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sorting Myself Out

I need to do that thing where I sort out my priorities and budget my time again.

I know, I know.  I've done it before and it's always helped, but somehow I can't manage to stick to it for any length of time. Which is all on me, of course.  It works well for me, I just need to work on my sticktoitiveness.

But with the reviews, and the writing, and the yarning, and all the little things in my life I need to get done, things are crashing in again and falling by the wayside, and I need a little structure.  Sis says I need someone to tell me what to do, and she's probably right, but I'm the one who has to tell me what to do, so I need to get on that.

So with my coffee this morning, I'm writing out all the things that I need/want to accomplish and then figuring out when they need to get done by, and sorting out my list.  Of course, I have to take into account how plans never go according to, well, plan, and I'll need a little cushion.  And one of the important things I need to remember to schedule is downtime.  Because without it, I go nuts.  There has to be some time in there when I do whatever I'm feeling like doing, or else I really go off the deep end.   

But I just might go there anyway if I don't get myself sorted out.




1 comment:

  1. Re someone telling us what to do - I'm surprised there isn't an app already to nag us when we fail to complete our to do list. :D

    Good luck with getting everything ticked off that needs to be, each week.

    ReplyDelete