Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Apparently, It's still Tuesday...

I work with some awesome people.  But tomorrow...tomorrow is the last day I will work with them.  Now, I know that my new job will also have awesome people (I'm fortunate to know some of them already) but it's still not the same as the awesome people I have now.  They don't want me to leave.  They are happy for me and for this new opportunity in my life, but they selfishly don't want me to leave.  They are trying to convince me that it's still Tuesday.  And if it's still Tuesday, then tomorrow is not Friday, the last day of working with me.

I love it.

But, alas, it is not Tuesday and tomorrow IS Friday and that means that it will all be over.  I am happy about this new stage in my life.  But I am so unbelievably, incredibly sad to be leaving my current job and especially my coworkers.  So I am placating myself with chocolate and salt chips and soda this evening.  I'm going to read some stuff and maybe write, because the voices were particularly talkative today, and ultimately just wallow in the sad for a while before I have to put on the big girl panties and be brave.  

Tonight, I don't have to worry about tomorrow.  Because it's still Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment