Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, March 19, 2012

happy birthday!

Today is the actual anniversary of my birth.  Thanks, Mom!

I am a very lucky girl who has a lot of people who love her.  And humor her.  And make her spaghetti because it is her very favorite thing to eat.  And give her more yarn, because, let's face it, she can never, ever, ever have enough.

So, now there are more projects to plan, even though the BFF has tried to be a hiatus on that.  It's okay.  She'll forgive me in the end.  It's not my fault that I got more yarn and a gift certificate to my LYS.  So, yeah, more yarn and more projects.

I swear I'm going to finish the ones I have in the pipeline first!

No comments:

Post a Comment