Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

What kind of day has it been

...yeah.

On Friday, I gave notice at my job because I got a new one.  That caused all sorts of drama and I decided very seriously that I am not a fan of being the center of attention.  It totally threw me off my game.  

But the day ended well because I got thrown a birthday party!  It put me back on an even keel.  Time with family and friends always makes things better.  And also yarn.  The sock yarn I was given made me give a big smile.  Cause, yeah, yarn can make smile.  Oh, and I also got a sweet ass 32" flat screen TV (yeah, I'm spoiled) so I can watch TV while I crochet C-Lou's blanket.  I totally have to make myself focus on that right now, because of aforementioned sock yarn makes me want to make socks (despite still being plagued by SSS) instead.  Now that I have given notice, I have two weeks to finish the afghan.  We work together, and even though I will still see her after I move to the new job, I want to get it done before I don't see her all the time.  So, two week time limit.  

Best get cracking, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment